Sunday, June 13, 2010

Khador Painting II

Not much doing since Friday was the start of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Along with gaming, soccer is a real obsession in my life (as well as my lovely girlfriend and daughter.) So, I don't expect to get much done in the next couple of weeks when it comes to painting. Hopefully I will be able to get some gaming in as I would like to finally see Malifaux on the table as well as some more WARMACHINE.
I did finally base Vlad and give him a shot of sealant. I am not very happy with the stuff I picked up this time. It seems to give the model a sheen. I bought Valsar Krystal Flat. It comes out in a serious blast and the mist is rather coarse. I felt that it made the coat blotchy and uneven. Might give it another try on a less humid day. Below is a picture of the finished Vlad and a Destroyer that I hope to finish before the Cup is over. I am really getting dialed into WARMACHINE especially since Paul is once again catching the fever. Per our agreement of having only painted models make an appearance in MKII I need to paint this Destroyer, Yuri the Axe and the mercenary Rheinholt so I can switch up my lists while I paint the larger units that I crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment