Saturday, June 5, 2010

Warmachine Match








The big red machine does it again.




Just got done with a 25 pt. WARMACHINE match. It was a lot of fun because Paul and I have agreed to only put painted models on the table. It was even more fun because we have not played much WARMACHINE since the MKII announcement. Before that time we played every week. It took us a little while to get back into the swing of the game but once we found our confidence I feel like it was a smooth play. I still tend to forget little things, like allocating focus. I get to looking ahead at the fantastic chain of events that I have lined up and start moving models around. The next thing you know I am looking to the 'jack for it's part in the drama and lo! and behold! the damn thing is out of coal and water, just kind of limping around taking weak swings at infantry instead of laying it's steel mitts around another 'jack's neck while burying an ice axe in it's face. Other than that it was fun to dust off some old models and show off the newer stuff I have been painting in my anticipation of more WARMACHINE games. Feels great to have a painted army on the table, seems as though they move in greater harmony under my commanding hand! HAHAHAH!
It was a knock-down, drag out, in the dirt, down to the last man, type of game. That kind of fight is why I fight with WARMACHINEs.
For the Motherland!

Near the end for ole' Stryker










The image quality of the photos is really poor on my cellphone. Maybe I will be smart enough to pack the real camera next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment