Friday, June 4, 2010

Reinforcements

Just paid for some 15mm Quality Castings miniatures that I found on Bartertown.com. Got six packs of various American infantry and tanks as well as one pack of Soviet T-34s. I use these figure with a group of WW II rules such as Disposable Heroes and Nuts! My main focus on collecting and playing this genre has been on the Soviets. I have almost an entire company of infantry completed. In addition, I have ten pieces of armor and trucks. I originally wanted to play the Americans as Paul was collecting Germans. I just happened to run into a great deal on the Soviets and couldn't pass it up. I am glad that I did as it has given me a chance to learn a whole different perspective and appreciation of a part of history that I knew little about.

No comments:

Post a Comment