Monday, June 7, 2010

Reinforcements II

Just opened up the mailbox to a package containing
tanks and troops produced by Battle Honors. U.S. .30 Caliber MGs (6102),Mortars (6103), Infantry Command (6104) and Bazooka (6109) for the troop portion. In terms of armor, I received M4A3 Sherman 75mm (6067) and T34/85 Tank (3006). Thanks to evwargamer from bartertown.com, great price and lightning fast shipping.
One of my best friends says, "The price is so good, how could you afford not buy it?" This was such a case. These packs will join the others on the shelf which means they are later in the queue rather than earlier. I think I should be seeing them in a year or so!
Although they might jump ahead of the 15mm Germans as I have already painted up a lot of Command Decision models and I am anxious to gauge the difference between them and Battle Honors. Just on visual inspection Battle Honors seems to have a lot less flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment